Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SUPRISE ME - I was talking to a friend today and I thought she needed something to cheer her up and put a smile on her face, I thought a poem would do her well, when i asked her what subject i should write about for her she said "Suprise Me", so Wonder Woman here you go, know that you are a wonder of the world and you are appreciated by the masses.
SURPRISE ME

Life is full of wonders, but I only want one,
I want to be happy and be smiling under the shining sun.
There are so many wonders that could truly set me free
But I only need that one that will let me truly, be me.
...
Step up and choose, surprise me with your choice,
Let me experience the wonder, let me have a voice.
Reach up and grab a wonder, pull it from the sky,
Pick any of the glorious gifts and love they won’t deny.

I have had doubts of my beauty, but I have been told I am a queen,
I have been told that I am the wonder myself, elegant and pristine.
So that wonder that I am wishing for is not for my own use,
It’s more for the world at large, a wonder I shall set loose.

So pick any glorious wonder, I will mold it to fit my needs,
And the world will see its future from all their wondrous deeds.
The wonders of the world can accomplish all, but I only need the one.
The one that shows the world, how life is truly fun.
REB (MAY 2012) Because Marie is a Wonder

 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment