Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Did you ever wonder who maintained the lights in the sky, I found the answer in Mary P.
YOU ARE THE GUIDING LIGHT

I adore the moonlight, as it shines down on me,
And stars that surround the night, free, oh, so free.
Although the nights can be chilled by the night air,
The moonlight warms my soul and shines off my hair.
...
I remember once when the Moon was not so bright,
It was not giving off that warm and soothing light.
The surface of the moon looked dull and unclean
I just could not feel the peacefulness without its gleam.

So I went and found a ladder, and I positioned it just so,
I climbed that ladder to the top and got up on my tippy toes
I reached up and touched the moon, and the light began to glow
And at that moment when I touched the moon, I felt the loving flow.

So much love is in the night, and so much passion is in the moon,
My heart was overwhelmed and my feelings began to swoon.
I lay outside in the night so that I can see the beauty of it all,
Knowing that the light of the moon is my true mating call.

And that is why I care for it, and that I ensure that it shines bright,
For it lights the path of my dear prince, as he travels in the night.
Oh moon so bright, know that you are the guide for my Love,
Stay ever so bright to guide his way, you are his compass from above.

REB (MAY 2012) For Mary P.

No comments:

Post a Comment