Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Introduction - Be Kind

I am not a writer, but i do write. My spelling and grammar would drive an English major crazy. but to me its not about the writing looking nice and being perfect, its about the content and the meaning behind it all. If i were to say " i Fill you in my heart" would you not know i was meaning "I feel you in my heart"? be kind to me for i am not perfect and i will never be. i write because i love it, because i feel it, and I want you to feel it too.

I am sure you will enjoy all you read, you will feel emotions of Love, lonelinees, fear, sadness, and happiness. you will understand how life is not always good, but how you can overcome all and become great in who you are. Life can suck sometimes, but we are all strong in our own ways, read and enjoy.

Rik

No comments:

Post a Comment